Monday, July 19, 2010

Flash Assignments (1,2,3,4)

Assignment #4

In this assignment i used all my skills to create this. I have my animated name and the background, the animated colored objects and the animated picture.

Assignment #3:
Here I inserted the image which I edited a little bit in Gimp. I changed the color of the background. then i resized the image and added the bouncing animation since it's a ball :)


Assignment #2:
In this assignment I change the background and made it black, then I added a circle and changed its colors using gradient setup. then I animated the circle. then I added a text box typing in my name and changed its font color and size.




Assignment #1

In this assignment I inserted a rectangle for my name's background, then I went to the gradient setup and gave a little color to the background. then I inserted a text box from insert.
I changed the font, font color and size. then I added animation from the pulldown.

TO SEE THE ANIMATIONS PLEASE CLICK ON THE PICTURES OR THE ASSIGNMENTS.

By the way since I'm not a BC student, James showed me how to create links from myfiles and make them public and created a ticket from there and pasted the links here. fyi..

No comments:

Post a Comment