Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rocket World house creation










In the house creation process we have made a plan about the house and then made groups depending on who wants to do what.
first I joined the first group to make the house but then I switched my group to the tree group because I felt the area needed more trees since it was very big and looked very naked. here is the plan for the house and the garden.

Then I checked out the trees and everytime I created a tree it was a different kind.
therefore I used cones and cylinders to create a tree. I used the wood texture and the color and then for the leaves I used the ivy texture and different tones of green. then I added some grass to the ground because it seemed weird just with the trees and nothing else around it.
Here are some pictures of the trees.
Then in the end before deleting everything we took a group photo together.
It was a great group project! Everyone finished their part and it was great in the end!



No comments:

Post a Comment