Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Midterm #6 - tux and the rotation

For the rotation I used the Xtns tab and then the script fu and from there i chose the logos then the text cirxle. i typed down my name and created a layer. for the continuous rotation i started with 45 degrees rotation and then incremented anchoring layers.
then had a nice animation after selecting the loop forever.



In this midterm I had a lot of trouble because gimpShop was crashing. I uninstalled the program restarted the computer then installed it again but that still didn't work out. Then I dowloaded Gimp and then started my work. I created a new image and used transparency. then I added a text box and typed in what I was doing (using the layers). after I pasted a penguin picture in my picture and anchored these two things together. it looks great! I loved it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment